The Window Films market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% to reach USD 5.0 billion by 2026 from 3.1 billion in 2019. The usage of Window Films is fast becoming indispensable in the building and construction industry and automotive industry. Growth of the construction industry in the residential and commercial sector, primarily in the Asia Pacific, to meet the demand for housing from a rapidly growing population and has also led to a favorable market for Window films.
Also, new trends in the construction industry such as Energy Efficient Buildings, Smart Homes, Lean Construction, Building Information Modelling (BIM), Modular Construction, and Green Buildings have increased the role of window films in building and construction. However, the recent outbreak of Covid-19 has impacted the growth of commercial and office space construction thereby impacting the demand for window films.
Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.researchcmfe.com/sample-request/39
The research report analyses the ecosystem of Window Films and categorizes the Window Films Market to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following below-mentioned market segments.
- UV Blocking Films
- Decorative Films
- Safety and Security Films
- Privacy Films
- Insulating Films
- Antimicrobial Films
- Switchable Smart Films
- Residential Construction
- Commercial Construction
The report also provides an in-depth analysis of market dynamics such as drivers, restraints opportunities, and challenges.
- The rising number of cases of skin cancer
- Growing focus on energy efficiency
- The growing demand of Antimicrobial Films to prevent infectious diseases.
- Minimizing the impact caused by shattering of glass.
- Growing focus on aesthetics in construction
- Ease of Installation and Long Life
- The high cost of Certain Window Films like switchable smart films and antimicrobial films
- Adherence to building codes and practices.
- Health Concerns Regarding Antimicrobial Films
- Retrofit Installations
- Creative Alternative
- Usage of switchable smart films in the smart homes market
- Replacement of Conventional Window Curtains and Blinds
Overview of Competition in Window Films Market:
- UV blocking films market segment has more market participants as compared with Switchable Smart Films market segment and Antimicrobial Films market segment. Very few participants are present in more than one segment of the window films market.
- Few companies such as Control are actively tapping the healthcare and security films segment.
- Suntrol provides customized window films while many other players sell standardized products.
- Many of the market participants install window films at customer’s locations by their own technical team. Few players like ElectraTint and Omega Window Films also offer the option of DIY Installation to customers
- In the switchable smart film market. ElectraTint offers complete turnkey smart window film installation services. This includes installation of the film, along with electrical work and film trimming services.
- Companies such as Johnson Window Films are making premium Nanoceramic films. These films are non-fading and long-lasting as compared with conventional UV blocking films.
- Most players have a regional focus and very few have a global diversified presence. The companies with a global presence include 3M, Madico, Llumar. The companies with global diversified presence also have a good distribution network.
- Almost all major players provide limited warranty and after-sales support services. Companies such as Llumar are also offering lifetime limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- Rayno Window Film claims to offer the thinnest switchable smart window film. This is a PDLC film that incorporates a sponge-based structure.
Contact Name: Rohan
Phone: +1 (407) 768-2028