Bangalore is known for celebrating the festive season with a warm heart. Apart from that, Bangalore is also regarded as the cultural capital of festivity. Bengaluru Pongalfestival or Makara Sankranthi is widely celebrated in Karnataka. People celebrate this as a thanksgiving day for their household members and spread love and kindness through it.
The festive season is coming and it’s time to celebrate it full of energy and enthusiasm. Lighting is simply a deliberating process of illuminating every corner with light sources like color lamps, skylights, or other daylights. It is the most cost-effective way to illustrate differences in one single place.
- Groundnut Festival: Groundnut festival is a festivalcelebrating the first crop of the whole year. Many stalls are seen to have taken place for selling traditional toys, Mehndi Tattoos, and bangles, etc. Many people come to buy all these products and groundnuts. More than 10 thousand lamps are enlightened in the Bull Temple. For all these reasons, Lighting Decoration Bangalore has played a very vital role in lit up the festive mood. The fair occurs in November near the temple of DoddaGaneshain Basavanagudi.
- Ganesh Chaturthi: Ganesh Chaturthi or Vinayaka Chaturthi is auspiciously commemorated in Bangalore as well as throughout the world. People install Ganesh idols in their homes or public places. They decorate the place with colorful lights and some sweets dishesor with the favorite food of Ganapati. As a result, people would get fully attach to this decoration of Ganapati Lighting Bangalore.
- Diwali: People have eagerly waited for this festival of lights widely known as Diwali. Bangalore is regarded as a diverse city where people celebrate this festival in different ways. Most commonly,Diwali Lighting In Bangalore is highlighted with bursting crackers.
- Christmas: Christmas is the most wonderful time of celebration. People decorate their homes with Christmas trees, lights, laser, and projectors. Nowadays, Bengaluru people can’t even imagine Christmas without fairy lights or Christmas Lighting Bangalore, garlands, candles, Santa idols, and wreaths.
- Vijayadashami: Navaratri or Dussera is another popular festival. It is occasionally observed all over the Indian subcontinent. Sothern people celebrate this festival with the specialty of the victory of Rama by defeating Ravana. Idols of Lakshmi, Durga, Saraswati, Ganesha, and Karthikeyan are worshipped with mantras and then, the idols are saturated in the nearby rivers.
How To Book A Light Decorator In Bangalore?
- You have to book a light decorator almost a week before your party.
- If you want to have the funkiest and coolest party decoration for the event, you can choose your desirable them and inform the people of Lighting Decor In Bangalore.
- Or, if you want to organize a party for your office colleagues or some other business associates, then, you can choose corporate party theme decorations. It would a suitable choice for you.
However, all of these festivals are celebrated with equal energy and happiness. People enlighten candles to attract good energy in their homes. Enjoy this festive with all your near and dear ones and be safe.